Partial-thickness wounds heal mainly by epithelialisation. Full-thickness wounds heal mainly by contraction, filling with granulation tissue, and epithelial migration from the wound edges. Epithelial tissue is pink in colour.
- Promote a moist wound healing environment
- Manage exudate
- Protect the wound surface
Choose primary dressing in accordance with wound exudate.
Let’s HealTM solution:
- TIELLE™ Family Dressings depending on exudate level
- ADAPTIC TOUCH™ Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing
- NU-DERM™ Hydrocolloid Dressing
- N-A™ and N-A™ Ultra Dressing
- NU-DERM™ Alginate Dressing
- BIOCLUSIVE™ Transparent Dressing
In venous ulcers:
C1782 Feb 2014
PRB code 3454